Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello again old friend.

I'm back! I'm finally back! And I'm so happy to be. So happy in fact, that I could do a magic show!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If that video wasn't proof enough, I'm glad to let everyone know that I have begun a passionate love affair with 'Arrested Development'. My friend Andi let me borrow Season 1 a few days back and I'm almost done. I hate that I always begin my love affairs with the shows that have been road hogged and left out wet (canceled, I think is what I was getting at there). I guess I've just always been attracted to those 70 year old hookers who can't really figure out where the lipstick goes anymore.
Now that I'm done with that, it's time for me to get back into the swing of things. As promised, I am sticking to my New Years resolution of documenting what I eat every day for a year. I'll be adding these periodically. No real order, not that that's coming as a real shock to anybody.
I'm also going to be filling you guys in on my most recent cooking endeavours while simultaneously shoving a plethora of movie critiques down your throats after, of course, I finely chopping them in my new food processor which deserves a golden pedestal, I said God Damn!
So much to tell and so much time to tell it.

No comments: