Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Gaga

I just discovered something quite beautiful from Lady Gaga's Bad Romance:

I want your Psycho
Your Vertigo stick
I want you in my Rear Window
Baby you're sick

Anyone else see the theme here? All Alfred Hitchcock films. This so made my day. Now I'm obsessively clawing through all of her lyrics to find more extremely clever homages.

And while I'm here, I'd like to share with all of you the song that I've been listening to religiously for about two weeks now. Maybe it's the strained lounge singer voice, or the twangy black and white western guitar sound, I don't know, but I'm in love.

If Love is a Red Dress (Hang me in Rags)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, this is pretty effin rad. I always thought she was saying: I want your vertical stick, I want your (indistinguishable nonsense) baby, you're sick. God, I'm kind of glad that I'm very wrong right now.

Jean-pierre MATTEI ( clothings maker who shares some fashion sketches .............................. ) said...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HELLOOOOOO ! ^^

For the moment, most of the people doesn't realize Gaga is sooooo intelligent !

An Amazing Woman we are lucky to hear , see, appreciate !

Have a Magical Week End !

Kiss !


I show everyday, a new fashion drawing on my blog....Welcome , welcome ! ^^
===================================

Unknown said...

Okay, this needs to start back up again, lady.